Date of issue: 2017-04-08
Please read these Booking Terms and Conditions carefully before you complete any transactions via the Website, as these “Booking Terms and Conditions” will apply to your transaction. I recommend that you print a copy of these Booking Terms and Conditions for future reference. If you do not agree with them, you must not use this Website to make a booking.
0 Defined Terms
For ease of reference the following terms shall having the following meanings in these Booking Terms and Conditions:
- “Customer”, “you” and “your” means you, the buyer of any Services.
- “Order” has the meaning given in section 3.1 below;
- “Order Confirmation” has the meaning given in section 3.4 below;
- “Contract” has the meaning given in section 2.3(a) below;
1 Introduction and relationship between you and me
- The Website allows you to book and pay for nutritional services. In the event you pay for Services via the Website, then your payment can be paid directly.
- The legal implication of this is that when you purchase Products/Services, it will create one binding legal contract made based on these Booking Terms and Conditions.
- I amend these Booking Terms and Conditions from time to time as set out in clause 8. Every time you wish to make a transaction on the Website, please check these Booking Terms and Conditions to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
2 Orders and how the contract is formed between you and me
- You can place a Dated Booking (“Order”) via my Website.
- The Order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your Order to me. Please take the time to read and check your Order at each stage of the Order process and before finally submitting your Order.
- If you wish to reschedule your appointment details (time/date) (in whole or in part) after you have received an Order Confirmation, provided your appointment is not due to take place within the next 24 hours, then please contact me and I will endeavour to offer you a suitable alternative booking time and/or date. If I am unable to accommodate your request to reschedule your appointment:
- if you contacted me to do so within 24 hours of receiving your Order Confirmation (and provided the appointment was not due to take place within the next 24 hours from the time you asked to reschedule, I will offer you a refund in respect of the part of your Order which I am unable to reschedule; or
- if you contacted me to do so 24 hours or more from receiving your Order Confirmation, provided the appointment was not due to take place within the next 24 hours from the time you asked to reschedule, I will offer you a credit note in respect of the part of your Order which I am unable to reschedule.
- All Services shown on the Website are subject to availability and the images and/or descriptions of the Services on the Website are for illustrative purposes only and actual Services may vary from those images and/or descriptions.
- If you are a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to services that are not performed with reasonable care and skill or are otherwise not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Booking Terms and Conditions will affect these legal rights.
- It is your (or the person receiving the Services) sole responsibility to communicate in advance any medical or health-related conditions and/or special needs to me that might affect or be affected by any Services (for example without limitation, allergy information and health issues). Subject to clause 7.2, if you (or the relevant recipient of the Services) fail to disclose any such information to me, I will not be liable to you (or the recipient of the Services) for any injury, loss or damages resulting from the Services that could reasonably have been avoided if you (or the recipient of the Services) had disclosed that information prior to receiving the Services.
- If you change your mind about an Order for a Dated Booking or an eVoucher and wish to cancel it, the following cancellation terms apply:
- Dated Bookings:
- If you cancel (in whole or in part) a Dated Booking within 24 hours of receiving your Order Confirmation, provided the applicable appointment is not due to take place within the next 72 hours, you will be entitled to a refund of the applicable amount via the original method of payment. If the appointment is due to take place within the next 72 hours, you will not be entitled to any refund or credit note.
- If you cancel (in whole or in part) a Dated Booking more than 24 hours after receiving your Order Confirmation provided the applicable appointment is not due to take place within the next 72 hours, you will be entitled to a credit note for the applicable amount which must be redeemed on the Website within six months of receipt by you of such credit note. If the appointment is due to take place within the next 72 hours, you will not be entitled to any refund or credit note.
- If permitted by these Booking Terms and Condition, cancellations of Dated Bookings must be made by one of the following methods:
- using your account via the Website;
- following the link in your Order Confirmation email; or
- emailing on email@example.com.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT NO REFUND OR CREDIT NOTE WILL BE GIVEN WHERE A CANCELLATION IS ATTEMPTED 72 HOURS OR LESS FROM A BOOKED APPOINTMENT.
- A refund of the applicable amount via the original method of payment is possible if you cancel (in whole or in part) an eVoucher within 14 days of receiving your Order Confirmation, provided you have not yet redeemed the applicable eVoucher by making an appointment for the Services with me or by using the eVoucher as credit for another purchase. We will grant any refund within 14 days of agreeing such refund with you in accordance with this clause 5.
- If you cancel (in whole or in part) an eVoucher more than 14 days after purchasing it, provided you have not yet redeemed the applicable eVoucher by making an appointment for the Service with the relevant Partner or by using the eVoucher to redeem against another purchase, and provided the eVoucher has not yet expired, you will be eligible for a credit note for the applicable amount, which must be redeemed on the Website within six months of the date of issue of such credit note.
- If permitted by these Booking Terms and Conditions, cancellations of eVouchers must be made by emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT NO REFUND OR CREDIT NOTE WILL BE GIVEN WHERE A CANCELLATION IS ATTEMPTED ONCE AN EVOUCHER HAS BEEN FULLY REDEEMED, EITHER VIA AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME BEING BOOKED OR BY BEING REDEEMED AGAINST ANOTHER PURCHASE.
- PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT WHERE A CANCELLATION IS ATTEMPTED ONCE AN EVOUCHER HAS BEEN REDEEMED IN PART, EITHER VIA AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE RELEVANT PARTNER BEING BOOKED OR BY BEING REDEEMED AGAINST ANOTHER PURCHASE, NO REFUND OR CREDIT NOTE WILL BE GIVEN IN RESPECT OF THE REDEEMED PART OF THE EVOUCHER.
5 Resolving Issues
- I care about your experience and want to ensure I maintain the highest standards possible and so if you would like to make a complaint about the Service you received, please email me at email@example.com and I’ll do my best to help.
6 Price and payment
- Prices and any applicable delivery and/or processing charges will be as quoted on the Website, but may be subject to change by me at any time (in which case the Website will be updated accordingly, but changes will not affect Orders in respect of which you have already been sent an Order Confirmation prior to the date the change is published on the Website).
- Payments made through the Payment Facility are processed by third party payment services providers. I take reasonable care to ensure that the Payment Facility is available and functioning at all times, but cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to such Payment Facility, nor can we guarantee that the facility is virus or error free. I use third party payment service providers to process payments and because there are many factors beyond our control (such as delays in the banking system or in card networks), I cannot predict or guarantee the amount of time needed to complete the processing of your payment. Access to the Payment Facility may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. I will attempt to provide reasonable notice of any scheduled interruptions to such Payment Facility and will do what we can to restore the facility as soon as reasonably possible.
- For certain Dated Booking Orders, there may be an option for you to make a “Pay at Visit” booking. This means that you can make the Order but then pay for it directly at the time of the appointment. Please note, this option is not available in all circumstances.
- Please note that when you make a “Pay at Visit” Order, you are still entering into a binding legal contract in respect of the Order and once your Order Confirmation is sent, you must pay me in full when you (or the recipient of the Services) attend the appointment. If you fail to show up to an appointment that you have not paid for you will still be liable to me for the full amount, unless cancelled in accordance with clause 4.
- If you fail to pay the relevant Partner in full in respect of a “Pay at Visit” Order which has not been cancelled by you in accordance with clause 4 of these Booking Terms and Conditions, you will not be permitted to make any further “Pay at Visit” Orders on the Website for a period of 12 months from the date of such appointment. During this time, you will only be permitted to pay for Orders via the Payment Facility.
- Where I have been negligent and/or breached a contractual obligation to you, I will be liable for any loss or damage you suffer as a result, provided that loss and/or damage is foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our negligence or breach of contract, or would have been considered by you and us to be a likely consequence of it at the time we entered into the Contract.
- I do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from my negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under German law.
8 My right to vary these Booking Terms and Conditions
- I may revise these Booking Terms and Conditions from time to time in the following circumstances:
- if I change the process for accepting payment from you;
- if there are changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and/or
- if there are any other changes to our business that reasonably means we need to amend these Booking Terms and Condition
- Every time you order Services via the Website, the Booking Terms and Conditions in force at that time (and available for view on the Website) will apply to the Contract between you and me. You can find the date on which these Booking Terms and Conditions were last updated at the top of this page.
- All communications and notices from you must be sent to me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If any of these Booking Terms and Conditions are determined by a competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These Booking Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany. You and we each agree that the German courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute arising from, or related to, the ordering and/or supply of Services via the Website.